Solid Recruitment are proud to be working with a leading industry sector company who have a fantastic working environment and culture.
This company are looking to hire an additional Billing Administrator someone who is strong numerically and analytically and has meticulous attention to detail. This position will suit a graduate with strong mathematical and analytical skills, who enjoys working methodically and would relish the opportunity to join a company who develop their staff. Salary up to £21,000
• £18,000 – £21,000 per annum
• 21 days holiday plus bank holidays rising to 23 days (after 3 years) plus BH
• Healthcare cash plan
• Lots of incentive schemes/rewards
The position of Billing Administrator is office based in Central Chichester and working with a genuinely, lovely bunch of people in a team of 10. Informal culture with a high level of professionalism. Impressive client base and a company who are looking to invest long term in their new recruit.
Overall, this is a truly exciting and challenging role where the right candidate will benefit from a lot of training and support to ensure that they develop in all areas.
Overview of the position of Billing Administrator:
The position will become part of this innovative team in completing transactional and administrational processes on be half of their client base, whilst assisting the Senior Retail Services Analyst with analytical tasks
• Process customer transactions:- including customer usage information uploading; change of supplier status changes; completion of documentation of supplier with the market wholesalers.
• Assist the Senior Retail Services Analysts with the creation and validation of allocations (estimation of costings over a period of time)
• Validating information relating to billing; cross referencing from engineering information
• Problem solving payment discrepancies
• Assist the Senior Retail Services Analyst with reconciliations of settlements
• Process, check and validate invoices of payment by customers
• Update and maintain accurate client information on internal and external database systems
Candidate requirements for the Billing Administrator:
• Studies in a business related OR maths based subject matter
• Exceptional mathematical skills
• Intermediate Excel
• Great attention to detail and diligent
• Loves working with detail.
• Proven experience in analysing data would be desirable.
• Commercially aware
• Exceptional communication skills; both verbal and written
• Confident in their abilities and communicating with people at all levels
• Process driven
• Diligent and hardworking
• Ability to work in a pressurised environment
• Use of own initiative
• Resilient with an excellent work ethic
• Team spirited yet can work independently