We are very proud to be working with one of the UK’s biggest Online Engineering Suppliers. They are looking for an enthusiastic and conscientious data inputter to join their Marketing Team.
- Salary £17,000 – £18,500 (depending on level of experience)
- Monday to Friday
- 20 working days paid holiday (plus Bank Holidays).
- Based in Chichester – free onsite parking
Role & Responsibilities for the Data Inputter:
Your responsibilities will cover a wide range of data management activities including:
- Updating product databases
- Data preparation and sorting (using MS Excel), update pricing, prepare customer lists etc
- Producing, co-ordinating and amending catalogue literature
- Producing, co-ordinating and amending website content
- Producing sales literature and liaise with our Sales team
- Some image manipulation (renaming of files, cropping and clipping of images)
Key requirements for candidates for the position of Data Inputter
- Computer Literate – especially MS Excel (or similar).
- Good data input skills / speed.
- Well organised, process orientated and logical.
- Fully numerate and literate.
- Flexible / Multi-tasker
- Friendly and approachable
- Detail conscious / orientated
- Problem solver
- Team orientated
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or other image manipulation software beneficial.
Business growth has necessitated a re-location to a bigger, purpose-built warehouse in Chichester and this move offers an exciting opportunity for new staff members to work in a fast paced and dynamic work environment, where an employee’s hard work and commitment to the business are recognised.