We are very proud to be working with one of the UK’s biggest Online Engineering Suppliers. They are looking for an enthusiastic and conscientious data inputter to join their Marketing Team.
· Salary £17,000 – £18,500 (depending on level of experience)
· Monday to Friday 8 am to 5.30pm.
· 20 working days paid holiday (plus Bank Holidays).
· Based in Central Chichester – free onsite parking
Role & Responsibilities for the Data Inputter:
Your responsibilities will cover a wide range of data management activities including:
· Updating product databases
· Data preparation and sorting (using MS Excel), update pricing, prepare customer lists etc
· Producing, co-ordinating and amending catalogue literature
· Producing, co-ordinating and amending website content
· Producing sales literature and liaise with our Sales team
· Some image manipulation (renaming of files, cropping and clipping of images)
Key requirements for candidates for the position of Data Inputter
· Computer Literate – especially MS Excel (or similar).
· Good data input skills / speed.
· Well organised, process orientated and logical.
· Fully numerate and literate.
· Flexible / Multi-tasker
· Friendly and approachable
· Detail conscious / orientated
· Problem solver
· Team orientated
· Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or other image manipulation software beneficial.
Business growth has necessitated a re-location to a bigger, purpose-built warehouse in Chichester and this move offers an exciting opportunity for new staff members to work in a fast paced and dynamic work environment, where an employee’s hard work and commitment to the business are recognised.