Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive
We are very proud to be working with one of the UK’s biggest Online Engineering Suppliers. They are looking for an experienced and result-driven Digital Marketing Executive to join their Marketing Team in Chichester.
Package for the position of Digital Marketing Executive:
· Salary £22,000 – £24,000 (depending on level of experience)
· Based Central Chichester (free on-site parking)
· Hours of Work:
· Monday to Friday 8am – 4.30pm OR) Monday to Friday 9.30am – 6pm
· 20 working days paid holiday (plus Bank holidays)
Digital marketing strategies are extremely important for our company’s success, so you will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives.
We are expecting you to have experience and a big passion for digital technologies and all digital marketing channels.
Requirements & Skills of a Digital marketing Executive:
· Proven experience in Google Adwords – know the importance of high performing keywords and how they benefit the company.
· Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
· Good knowledge, understanding and experience with digital marketing concepts and best practices
· Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Adwords
· Microsoft Office Platform (excel, word etc)
· HTML / CSS Knowledge
· Familiarity with web design
· Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on our company’s success
· Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
· Team player
Responsibilities of a Digital Marketing Executive:
· Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy.
· Manage and improve online content / adverts through Google Adwords, keeping on-top of the trends and changes Google introduce on a weekly basis. Utilizing extensions and changes to expand our presence on the web.
· Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keywords, image optimization etc.)
· Manage all digital marketing channels
· Knowledge of Dotmailer or a similar email platform – To be able to send emails and monitor the performance.
· Oversee all the company’s social media accounts.
· Provide creative ideas for content marketing (landing pages) and updating the website through HTML and CSS – Be familiar with how this ties-in to Adwords.
· Collaborate with our graphic designers to improve user experience on the web.
· Forecast sales performance trends
· Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of web analytics tools (Google Analytics) and also using spreadsheets to relay the information back to our product managers.
· Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement.
· Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
Business growth has necessitated a re-location to a bigger, purpose-built warehouse in Chichester and this move offers an exciting opportunity for new staff members to work in a fast paced and dynamic work environment, where an employee’s hard work and commitment to the business are recognised.