Digital Marketing Team Leader
Digital Marketing Team Leader
Solid Recruitment are very proud to be working with one of the UK’s biggest Online Engineering Suppliers. They are looking for an experienced and result-driven Digital Marketing Team Leader to join their Marketing Team in Chichester.
Package for the position of Digital Marketing Team Leader:
• Salary upto £28,000 (depending on level of experience)
• Based Central Chichester (free on-site parking)
• Hours of Work: 2 Groups
• (Group 1) Monday to Friday 8am – 4.30pm (2 breaks 15 mins and 1 break 50 mins)
• (Group 2) Monday to Friday 9.30am – 6pm (2 breaks 15 mins and 1 break 50 mins)
• N.B. You will be expected to alternate work in both groups on a weekly/fortnightly/monthly basis. (TBA)
• 20 working days paid holiday (plus Bank holidays)
Digital marketing strategies are extremely important for our company’s success, so you will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives.
We are expecting you to have experience and a big passion for digital technologies and all digital marketing channels.
Requirements & Skills of a Digital Marketing Team Leader
• Proven experience in Google Adwords – know the importance of high performing keywords and how they benefit the company.
• Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
• Good knowledge, understanding and experience with digital marketing concepts and best practices
• Previous experience in leading a team
• Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Adwords
• Microsoft Office Platform (excel, word etc)
• HTML / CSS Knowledge
• Familiarity with web design
• Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on our company’s success
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
Responsibilities of a Digital Marketing Team Leader
• Oversee the work of the digital marketing team
• Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy.
• Manage and improve online content / adverts through Google Adwords, keeping on-top of the trends and changes Google introduce on a weekly basis. Utilizing extensions and changes to expand our presence on the web.
• Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keywords, image optimization etc.)
• Manage all digital marketing channels
• Knowledge of Dotmailer or a similar email platform – To be able to send emails and monitor the performance.
• Oversee all the company’s social media accounts.
• Provide creative ideas for content marketing (landing pages) and updating the website through HTML and CSS – Be familiar with how this ties-in to Adwords.
• Collaborate with our graphic designers to improve user experience on the web.
• Forecast sales performance trends
• Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of web analytics tools (Google Analytics) and also using spreadsheets to relay the information back to our product managers.
• Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement.
• Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
Business growth has necessitated a re-location to a bigger, purpose-built warehouse in Chichester and this move offers an exciting opportunity for new staff members to work in a fast