Estate Planning Lawyer
Estate Planning Lawyer
Solid Recruitment are very proud to be working with an upcoming legal company on the outskirts of Chichester. Due to impressive growth due to the volume of work, they are now seeking to employ an Estate Planning Lawyer to join the growing team.
The position will suit someone who may be currently a solicitor, legal executive or paralegal in estate planning who are looking to expand their experiences and enjoy new challenges.
Overview of the company:
The company work to a simple business ethos which is that their people are their most important asset. This accompanied with their commitment to quality and customer technology-led services has assisted the company’s substantial growth in the last year and a half. They consider themselves to be a pioneering law firm.
Package for the position of Estate Planning Lawyer:
• £35 k starting salary depending on experience
• Monday – Friday 9.00 – 5.30pm
• 20 days annual holiday addition leave given for Christmas and New Year closure as well as birthday leave day
• Free car parking.
Overview of the position of Estate Planning Lawyer:
• Carrying a diverse portfolio of estate planning cases to achieve targeted fees
• Providing a fully comprehensive client service in a cost effective and efficient manner
• Delivering an exceptional quality of service to clients and our referrers
• Using data management systems/portals
• Producing documentation and correspondence using our case management system
• Updating clients and third parties on the status of cases
• Meeting with and advising clients and carrying out telephone appointments with clients
Requirements for application for the Estate Planning Lawyer
• The ideal candidate will have between 3-5 years’ experience, gained predominantly in estate planning work, with a desire to specialise in this area.
• Candidates can have a background as a solicitor, legal executive or paralegal
• As long as you have the right experience and ability and the personality to fit in with a very friendly and highly committed team.
• You must like to embrace and be enthusiastic about the use of technology
• You must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement, along with strong numeracy skills.
• You must be a driver with your own car due to the location
If you’re looking for a challenging role where you can progress in the longer term, then this may be the right role for you.