Solid Recruitment are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to join and expanding company in Chichester. If you have experience in a work setting as Graphic Designer then we want to hear from you. Salary up to £24,000 per annum. You will be working on a wide range of Graphic Design projects across multiple company brands.
Package for the Graphic Designer position:
· Salary: £22,000 – £24,000 depending on experience.
· Based in Chichester – Free On Site parking
Overview of the position of Graphic Designer:
· Our young and friendly team are looking to recruit a Graphic designer with good all-round skills to work with a small team on the design, production and maintenance of both print and screen-based assets including websites, email programmes, catalogues and direct mail.
· You will learn about designing for a content management system and the benefits and constraints they place on an e-commerce company.
· We are looking for a confident, conscientious, accurate, designer with good communication skills and an appreciation of the role of design in an ambitious commercial setting.
· Experience in Adobe CS skills (Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign) is essential. Knowledge of 3D CAD and rendering programs would be a bonus.
· This is an excellent opportunity for a young designer to gain broad experience in design within a busy and varied work environment.
Key Skills required of a Graphic Designer:
· Proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop are essential
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Understanding of layouts and typesetting
· Good standard of communication, both written and verbal
· Ability to work under pressure and to prioritise your workload in order to meet deadlines
· Working knowledge of Dreamweaver, HTML and CSS
· Experience with Solidworks and Keyshot (or similar)
Key Aspects of Graphic Designer Role:
· Using Indesign desktop publisher to produce template driven page layouts
· Design and produce promotional direct mail pieces, magazine inserts and page adverts
· Producing imagery websites, emails and other on-line activities
· Taking briefs and creating promotional artwork in a timely and accurate manner
· Producing illustrator line drawings based upon company specifications/standards
· Procuring quotes from printers and organising delivery of artwork to mailing houses
· Produce render/CAD model images for use in promotional material
· Co-ordinate page production and proofing for submission to printers