Retail Services Analyst
Retail Services Analyst
We are proud to be working with a leading industry sector company who have a fantastic working environment and culture. This company are looking to hire an additional Retail Services Analyst; someone who is strong numerically and analytically and has meticulous attention to detail.
• £18,000 – £21,000 per annum
• 21 days holiday plus bank holidays rising to 23 days (after 3 years) plus BH
• Healthcare cash plan
• Lots of incentive schemes/rewards
The position of Retail Services Analyst office based in Central Chichester and working with a genuinely, lovely bunch of people in a team of 10. Informal culture with a high level of professionalism. Impressive client base and a company who are looking to invest long term in their new recruit.
Overall, this is a truly exciting and challenging role where the right candidate will benefit from a lot of training and support to ensure that they develop in all areas.
Overview of the position of Retail Services Analyst:
The position will become part of this innovative team in completing transactional and administrational processes on be half of their client base, whilst assisting the Senior Retail Services Analyst with analytical tasks
• Process customer transactions:- including customer usage information uploading; change of supplier status changes; completion of documentation of supplier with the market wholesalers.
• Report on operational outcomes
• Assist the Senior Retail Services Analysts with the creation and validation of allocations (estimation of costings over a period of time)
• Assist the Senior Retail Services Analyst with reconciliations of settlements
• Process and validate invoices of payment by customers
• Update and maintain accurate client information on internal and external database systems
Candidate requirements for the Retail Service Analyst:
• Further studies in either Maths, Computer Science or Business studies highly desirable
• Exceptional mathematical skills
• Intermediate Excel
• Proven experience in analysing data would be desirable.
• Commercially aware
• Exceptional communication skills; both verbal and written
• Confident in their abilities and communicating with people at all levels
• Process driven
• Diligent and hardworking
• Ability to work in a pressurised environment
• Use of own initiative
• Resilient with an excellent work ethic
• Team spirited yet can work independently