Senior Probate Executive
Senior Probate Executive
Solid Recruitment are very proud to be working with an upcoming legal company on the outskirts of Chichester. Due to impressive growth due to the volume of work, they are now seeking to employ a Senior Probate Executive to join their team.
The company are seeking an enthusiastic, highly organised, friendly and experienced Senior Probate Executive to join this busy private client Administration of Estates Department.
Overview of the company:
The company work to a simple business ethos which is that their people are their most important asset. This accompanied with their commitment to quality and customer technology-led services has assisted the company’s substantial growth in the last year and a half. They consider themselves to be a pioneering law firm.
Package for the position of Senior Probate Executive:
• £35 k starting salary depending on experience
• Monday – Friday 9.00 – 5.30pm
• 20 days annual holiday addition leave given for Christmas and New Year closure as well as birthday leave day
• Free car parking.
Requirements for the position of Senior Probate Executive:
• Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years experience within probate in a private client department
• Ability to work in a very busy and pressurised environment
• Highly organised with great attention to detail.
• Proven ability to work independently and work using your own initiative
• Friendly and supportive team member.
• You must like to embrace and be enthusiastic about the use of technology
• You must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement, along with strong numeracy skills.
• You just be a driver with your own car due to the location.
Overview of responsibilities for the Senior Probate Executive:
This will be a highly varied role within a very busy department.
• Drafting Revenue Forms IHT205
• Drafting Statements of Truth
• Dealing with clients and third parties face to face and over the phone
• Using data management systems/portals
• Managing and updating spreadsheets
• Making invoice payments to third parties and clients
• Taking client payments over the phone using our secure Sagepay system
• Producing documentation and correspondence using our case management system
• Updating clients and third parties on the status of cases
If you’re looking for a challenging role where you can progress in the longer term, then this may be the right role for you.